12 Husbands Who Think They're Comedians
Something about growing up, getting married, and having kids brings out a different side in men. The once avid gamer is now wanting to build decks and tell bad jokes. Wives everywhere roll their eyes at least twelve times daily. That's an estimation, of course, but I think it's scientifically sound.
Here are 12 husbands who shared the moment that landed them in the dog house for the night. It takes bravery to push a woman's buttons and these men were definitely brave.
1. The applause is probably not that bad...
But can you imagine her confusion?via:Diply
2. I hate how much I can relate to this one.
I officially just assume men are not good at buying groceries.via:Diply
3. This may be grounds for divorce...
How dare you not share?via:Diply
4. It was probably worth it.
Brownies are usually worth it.via:Diply
5. This guy may live afterall....
At least he is smart enough to acknowledge her.via:Diply
6. This is probably his last tweet.
I wonder if it was worth it?via:Diply
7. Oh boy...
This won't and well.via:Diply
8. When your wife asks for poetry....
This is probably not what she meant.via:Diply
9. If you ask her, she will explain.
You will literally never hear the end of it, though.via:Diply
10. He deserves credit for trying.
But only a little credit because this is a hassle.via:Diply
11. Lesson one of many.
It's a difficult lesson to learn.via:Diply
12. Men love puns.
Now I'm pretty sure that is a scientific fact.via:Diply