15 Architects Who Don't Deserve Their Degree
Becoming an architect is no easy task. The university programs are competitive to get into and the degree is a long process. So when you see a huge mess you kinda have to wonder, "you had one job, how did you manage this?"
Of course, you could blame it on the contractors who built the contraptions but some of these look way too bad to be that big of a mistake, right?
1. Apparently this is a hotel for people who parkour.
I don't know how else you would get up there but they took the time to design it so someone should enjoy it.via:Boredpanda
2. This one is at an actual school of design.
Which is totally ironic.
3. I'm not sure where to begin.
I guess they were desperate to meet the bare minimum requirement?
4. How bad do you want your money?
You gotta fight for it.via:Boredpanda
5. The most pointless staircase?
I mean, it looks nice...via:Boredpanda
6. I hope you didn't plan on using the basement.
Someone messed this up pretty badly.via:Boredpanda
7. I don't want to explain it but....
This is actually borderline brilliant if you see it.via:Boredpanda
8. How much do they charge for these seats?
This is for those who are desperate to enjoy the , I guess.via:Boredpanda
They couldn't do this any differently?via:Boredpanda
10. The handicapped bathroom...
Just hop up a few stairs to get to it.via:Boredpanda
11. Well this just has to be coincidence.
There couldn't possibly be lower ground to have placed that...via:Boredpanda
12. This will really bug you.
I hate this.via:Boredpanda
13. You'll definitely get to know your neighbors.
Say goodbye to privacy!via:Boredpanda
14. At least it is aesthetically pleasing.
Because it sure is not useful.via:Boredpanda
15. I just have one question.