1. Emma Stone wanted the role so badly but couldn't make it to the audition, so instead of showing up in person she did it over Skype. The sequence that she auditioned with was even the opening scene to the movie
3. The producers of the movie were really obsessed with food that's why the entire family in the movie is named after foods. The father and mother are Dill and Rosemary, her younger bother was named Chip and her older brother Kale !
4. The name Olive Penderghast isn't random and actually has a meaning to it.Olive is actually an anagram for 'I Love" and Penderghast in an anagram for "Pretend Shag" Literally the WHOLE PLOT OF THE MOVIE
6. Emma was having so much fun while doing the fake sex scene that she had an asthma attack. The filming of the scene took hours. And the funny part is that Emma has no idea she had asthma before this.
8. Olive says that she's not a Gossip Girl when Rhiannin asks her if she's in love with George. Olive's love interest in the movie is played by Penn Badgley who ended up actually being Gossip Girl on the show!
12. A lot of people were mad about the fact that Cam Gigandet was going to play a teenager in the movie because she was in her mid 20s. The writers decided to include an inside joke in the movie where Olive joked that Micah might be 22 and still in high school
15. Olive went to the bookstore to get a Bible and the clerk told her that she'll find it in the best seller section tight next to Twilight. And Cam was featured in the first Twilight movie as the main villain James