15 Parenting Tips from Twitter
Becoming a parent is simultaneously exciting and terrifying and there sure is a lot of information out there to absorb. There is no real shame in scouring the Internet for advice, educational information, and stories you can relate to (despite the common belief that the only thing you cannot learn on the Internet is how to parent.) At the end of the day, there is both good advice and really bad advice but what we all really need is funny advice. So take it from these seasoned veteran parents, and try some of these tips with your kids! Or don't, you can still laugh reading these either way!
1. Never come between kids and the Internet.
Because guaranteed they will hunt you down and demand their service resume.via:Boredpanda
2. They're trying to divert attention!
Something has been destroyed.
3. Save yourself a decade of Pumpkin Patch Visits
Although sometimes they aren't that bad, right?via:Boredpanda
4. Well, darn.
Good luck convincing him otherwise.via:Boredpanda
5. Although nothing will stop them from crying, usually.
It was worth a shot.via:Boredpanda
6. Lots and lots of wine.
This is a super solid tip.via:Boredpanda
7. It's basically gone forever now.
I hope you didn't need that item.via:Boredpanda
8. These are things they do not lie about.
Do not find out the hard way.via:Boredpanda
9. Especially if you hate spiders!
Now this is what I call genius.via:Boredpanda
10. Dad advice is always fun.
It is almost as good as dad jokes.via:Boredpanda
11. Seriously, always pick your battles.
I promise some fights are just not worth it!via:Boredpanda
12. This may backfire...
But it's worth a try!via:Boredpanda
13. There will be so much poopie.
It will also be everywhere.via:Boredpanda
14. They may know nothing...
Or they may never stop pondering out loud.via:Boredpanda
15. This works!
Unless your kids also love spicy foods. If that's the case then good luck enjoying anything for at least ten years.via:Boredpanda