16 Brutally Honest Comics Showing Adulthood In a Nutshell
28-year-old, DC-Based writer Mari Andrew has been creating these amazing illustrations inspired by her own experience of being an adult. She started uploading them on Instagram every day since September 15th.
"I was sort of depressed and found myself going home just to watch Netflix way more often," Andrew reported to Business Insider. "I wanted a creative hobby, so I thought illustrating would be an easy, enjoyable way to document little moments from my day."
Andrew started this project to show people the harsh realities of adulthood that we can all relate to, she gained a huge following on Instagram with more than 40,000 followers, and we're all looking forward to more projects like this from this amazing artist.
1. Our lives are mostly consisted of "Someday"svia:Mari Andrews
2. Your taste in men changes with timevia:Mari Andrews
3. More "me" timevia:Mari Andrews
4. When the dots appear and suddenly disappearvia:Mari Andrews
5. You become less dramaticvia:Mari Andrews
6. Everything becomes so confusingvia:Mari Andrews
7. That temporary lovevia:Mari Andrews
8. All of your worries are for nothingvia:Mari Andrews
9. Your Google searches adapt to your agevia:Mari Andrews
10. I'm a responsible adult, I own a plantvia:Mari Andrews
11. Being naive Vs Being Experiencedvia:Mari Andrews
12. People You Meet While Travellingvia:Mari Andrews
13. Follow your own advice dudevia:Mari Andrews
14. She forgot Rent, Gas money and STUDENT LOANSvia:Mari Andrews
15. How to have a hip childvia:Mari Andrews
16. Things changevia:Mari Andrews
I never thought I would ever say this, but, here are some hilarious pie charts that you will relate to so much that you won't even know what to do with yourself