Brilliant Artist Transforms Disney Princesses And Repaints Them In Her Own Style
Isabelle Staub is not your average Instagram artist, she managed to get a lot of attention lately by releasing her new project where she reimagines Disney princesses in her own unique style and repaints them into perfection. We can confidently say that her versions look way better than the originals.
“I’ve always loved Disney since I was a child, so I decided to paint the princesses in my own art style for fun,” Isabelle told DesignTaxi.
Isabelle spends from 8 to 12 hours on each illustration using Corel Painter then to end it with a few minor modifications with Photoshop.
"I’m definitely ready to start a new series! Someone requested villains, which I think would be really cool. But I might give the whole Disney theme a rest for a while.”
1. Pocahontasvia:Isabelle Staub
2. Ariel from The Little Mermaidvia:Isabelle Staub
3. Belle from Beauty and The Beastvia:Isabelle Staub
4. Esmeralda from The Hunchback Of Notre Damevia:Isabelle Staub
5. Tiana from The Princess And The Frogvia:Isabelle Staub
6.Jasmine from Aladdinvia:Isabelle Staub
7. Aurora the Sleeping Beautyvia:Isabelle Staub
Since you've come this far, I gather that you're a fan of re-imagined Disney artwork. You would probably enjoy these gorgeous Disney artworks by a DeviantArt artist named Hannah Alexander. Check them out and be inspired!