These Horror Stories Might Be Short But They're Extremely Terrifying
Horror stories don't have to be long in order to be scary. In fact, most of the ones that get in too deep on the details and make the story boringly long lose that scary effect to them, because they leave nothing to the imagination and they just give you everything which can be really great sometimes but not always. The stories bellow are perfect examples of "Short, But extremely scary", after reading them you'll start thinking about all kinds of things or even have trouble sleeping tonight.
1. From now on he will start sleeping with one eye opened, or install surveillance camerasvia:Boredpanda
2. Aborted baby ?
3. This is some next level scary sh*t :O
4. A sneak peek of what was about to happenvia:Boredpanda
5. That's why you give your body to science after you dievia:Boredpanda
6. A very helpful ghostvia:Boredpanda
7. Okay, this is the scariest thing evervia:Boredpanda
8. Too many zombie moviesvia:Boredpanda
9. She will haunt you forevervia:Boredpanda
10. One of you is crazyvia:Boredpanda
11. I keep reading these and thinking 'when's the movie coming out?'via:Boredpanda
12. No matter how much you internally scream they'll never be able to hear youvia:Boredpanda
13. Ghosts of pets pastvia:Boredpanda
14. This is the worst thing that could happen, evervia:Boredpanda
15. Not all heroes wear capesvia:Boredpanda
16. In case you weren't scared enoughvia:Boredpanda Terrified? Maybe these odd unsolved mysteries will make your eyes roll.