1. Doggo appreciates the gift
Did you know that dogs may also have a strong sense of appreciation? While we can't know for sure what goes on inside a dog's head, there's evidence to suggest that our furry friends are capable of complex emotions, including appreciation.
Dogs have been shown to respond positively to acts of kindness from their owners and others. In one study, dogs were observed wagging their tails and displaying other happy behaviors more often when they received praise from their owners after completing a task than when they received no praise at all.
2. Mom had no idea what a furrycon means, but had fun at the event anyway.
3. Look at that dog chill!
4. Dogs having a blast on the roof
5. This post will change your idea about Pitbulls. This one is so gentle.
6. Doggo aiming for the "scientist look"
7. Hooman reminding his dog about something they agreed on because the canine won't cooperate.
8. Like mother, like daugher?
9. All that matters is finding this little guy's mom.
10. This furball knows the best hiding spot.
There's something about boxes that just seems to speak to a cat's soul. Maybe it's the fact that they can climb in and curl up, making themselves snug and comfortable.
Or maybe it's because boxes offer a sense of security and safety - after all, when cats are inside a box, they can see everything going on around them.
11. Legit fact about Corgis
12. This is exactly what you need when you're stressed.
Looking at pet videos can be a great way to relax and de-stress.
They can also be a fun way to keep up with what's going on in the animal world. And, of course, they're just plain cute.
Watching animals can also help to distract us from whatever is causing our stress. By focusing on the cute animals on the screen, we are able to take our minds off of our stressful thoughts and situations, providing us with much-needed relief.