30 Funny Stories Of Cats Who Are Complete Criminals And Enjoy Causing Chaos In Their Loving Homes
Don't be fooled by how cute and fluffy kittens are. Cats are criminal masterminds, capable of devising nefarious schemes and hiding behind their endearing purring and precious paws.
If you own a cat, you won't be surprised by this. You might be shocked to learn about some of the most naughty "cat crimes" that have ever been done, though, if your pets are not felines.
Cats are cunning, small, and agile, so they can get into places we might not want them to go, like ducting in the house, high beams, or slipping out of a cat carrier. This gives them the appearance of being mischievous little creatures, when in reality they are just acrobatic and inclined to hide!
Indoor cats substitute those late-night pursuits for the foraging they would otherwise do outside. The main purpose of knocking things over is to get your attention, and it's typically done out of boredom.
A mischievous cat is a tired cat! But all is forgiven with just one glance at those scruffy features.
Following Premee Mohamed's tweet about how her home's crime rate has grown significantly since she got a cat, many other cat lovers were moved to share the criminal histories of their own animals. Enjoy this amusing list, which may inspire you to handcuff (or should we say paw-cuff?) your own cat.
How did I live life before this?
The Local Small Bastard Man
And the comments roll in...
1. My cat's wiki
2. A huge sucky baby that loves mama
3. This person never hears the cat do it
4. Such a naughty cat
5. The toilet paper drama
6. He bites, he shreds and he destroys
7. Just decide for yourself
8. A laundry list of garden variety crimes
9. The mission is to catch her on time
10. How this cat got her revenge
11. The culprit walked away unscathed
12. Such a cute criminal
13. It was clearly my sister
14. Look at this guy's daily routine
Oh no, Murphy
16. Houseplants and balls of yarn are in trouble
17. This cat has a ton of crimes
18. You just have to wake up
19. It's about knocking over every trash
20. Oh my goodness
21. The cat is playing with a little piece of bread
22. Locking the cat away so he doesn't cut himself
23. Such a terrible time to commit a crime
24. No sleep for you, hooman
25. You just have to reconsider
26. The drug house
27. He jumped out of the balcony on 5th floor
28. The sink and the bath are the cats favorite places
29. Sorry, my bad
30. Scream for the attention
After learning about the damage your feline companions are capable of, do you feel a little afraid of them? Before adopting a cat, it's important to understand what you're getting into.
However, as any cat owner will attest, it's totally worth the mayhem to get to share your life with a mischievous little fur ball. Leave a comment on the post you found the funniest or most relevant.