Their dog loves their pet name a lot it seems
Or the pup might just love embarrassing it's humans
Pet parents in the comment section of the post immediately showed up to show their sympathy for Poopy Pants and her owner. Those who've accidentally done the same thing are either embarrassed or actually kind of proud of it.
No matter what it is though, there are some pretty interesting pet names in the comment section. And we're sure you might find some pretty memorable.
1. That name change escalated fast
2. The poor kid was the one who was embarrassed for their pet's nickname
3. Just the thought of that is actually motivating enough to give our pet a silly nickname
4. Pets living double lives just by their names
5. This pup knows that its an endearment full of love
6. This dog has chosen its name and it is theirs forever
7. Dogs are a lot more intelligent that what this person thinks
8. This is a fairly accurate nickname for cats
9. This guy thinks of the future a lot it seems
10. The coolness of this pup's name doesn't translate well to commands
11. Dogs have a talent for picking the most embarrassing names, don't they?
12. This cat probably knows that the embarrassment its name comes with is enough revenge for all the ways their humans have lacked
13. This paints one of the most hilarious scenarios we've got in our heads
14. At least those other people aren't the ones dealing with the shock or confusion of other people
15. The sillier the name, the more love there is for that pet
16. We can only imagine the faces of other people in the clinic when the vet calls out this name
17. It's like a cheer for good luck
18. OP and Poopy Pants are not alone
19. As bad as the names are, the pets understand the love that they're coming from
20. If we were the neighbors of this person, those calls would be one of the highlights of our day
Pet nicknames are one of the best things in the world. You can make them as silly or as ridiculous as you want and your pet won't care one bit.
Instead, they'd just respond to it with as much enthusiasm as with their real name. So why care about other people's opinions, right?
As long as those nicknames come from a place of love and are said to come from a place of love, make them as ridiculous as you want.