1. Appstore For You
Your content fills up and pollutes the search engine results yet people can’t even view your bulls**t user-submitted content without signing up for a damn account. Going to add to you to my Personal Blocklist so you don’t appear in my sear
ches and waste my time anymore.
3. Station Design
5. Brand New Protein Powder, Not Even Filled Half Whey
6. Cashing In On That *cough*
7. This is trashy
8. Felt Like This Sub Would Appreciate This Statement
9. Hellofresh. If I Don’t Need To Call To Make Orders, I Shouldn’t Need To Call To Unsubscribe
10. I Chose The Bottle Because A Tube Wasn't Enough! This Trojan Trickery Is An Abuse Coming From A Brand With Recognition
11. This Design Pisses Me Off Every Single Day
13. Bought These Sticky Notes Cause I Thought The Gold Border Was Nice
14. It's all a lie
15. I Want My Money Back
16. Natural Is A Trademark
17. This Mcdonalds Menu
18. Amazon Prime Video Doesn't Tell You If A Show Is Unavailable In Your Country Until After You Subscribe To Amazon Prime
19. Youtuber Gets Every Single Video On His Channel Copyright Claimed Despite Having The Rights To All The Music In His Videos
20. Disney Leaves The Inside Of Their $6 Ice-cream Hollow
21. Cup Design That Makes The Drink Look Like It Has Actual Fruit
22. Both Weigh 500g But The Green One Is In A 30% "Bigger Bag More To Share"
23. Dislikes Helped You Know If A Video Was A Scam, Misleading Or Had False Information
24. Literal Hell For Budget Flyers - Standing Seats
25. Spending $175 On A Textbook Only To Receive A 2 Inch Stack Of Unbound Papers. Binder Sold Separately!
26. Unremovable Ads On My $2,500 Samsung Smart TV
27. The Sticker Was A Lie
28. The Fact That You Can't Uninstall Facebook On Certain Phones
29. Hey This Hotel Room Is Only $99 A Night, Great Deal!!!
30. They Replaced Half The Mirrors In My Local Shopping Mall's Bathroom With Advertising Boards!
31. My Chinese "Smart TV" Plays A 15 Second Chevrolet Commercial Every Time I Turn It On
32. Perfectly Fine Lighters With No Way To Refuel Them... Planned Obsolescence Is Asshole Design And Terrible For The Environment
33. My Work Place’s ‘Low Plastic, Recyclable Eco-Pens’ Have A Secret At Their Core
34. Heard We Are Having A Rigged Democracy Binge
35. My Age Preferences Are There For A Reason, Tinder
36. Weird School System Charging Kids For Lunch And Then Blaming Parents
37. Keurig Sensor Blocks Your Brew Unless It's "K-Cup Compatible", Aka Has Scannable Foil. Slap On An Old Foil To A 3rd Party Cup And Suddenly No Issue
38. They Decided To Completely Cover Their Tenants' Windows With Ads Because Who Needs Natural Light And Fresh Air?
39. What A Great Deal!
40. My Printer Just Did A Firmware Update And No Longer Recognizes My Third-Party Ink
41. Food Delivery Service That Tells You “Someone Is At The Door! Okay We Lied”
42. Shrinkflation Used By Cadbury To Literally Cut Corners. The Bottom Chocolate Bar Is More Than 8 Percent Smaller
43. 5$ Pen Size vs. Ink
44. 8% Alcohol Or
45. Facebook, I'm Beyond Words
46. Designed For Dissuading The Homeless. Literally Just Uncomfortable For Everyone Else
47. I Wish My Professors Graded Like This
48. Vegas Editing Software
49. Press Dismiss To Update This Printer
50. Tenerife Airport Shows Ads On The Flight Information Screens Every Few Minutes (For At Least A Minute), So If You're Unlucky You Have To Wait Before Knowing Which Gate To Go To
The phenomenon of bad design is that it persists in our daily lives no matter how much our marketing strategies and advertising techniques have evolved over the years. From the items we use every day to the internet sites we visit, bad design can be found all around us.
We know you hate these crappy designs. So let us know your reactions in the comments.