1. Birthday Card For Choosing Beggars
2. Can I Have A Birthday Discount?
3. "Pls I Have Birthday I Just Got Cancer Too"
4. It’s My Birthday! Give Me Money!
5. You can imagine
6. Plan My Birthday For Me Or Our Friendship Is Over
7. I Made A Post Awhile Back About My Cb Exfriend Who Got Mad Because I Gave Him Less Money For His Birthday Compared To Last Year, And After The Post And The Comments I Decided To Message Him About It And This Is What He Said
8. Using Gofundme For A Vacation
9. Facebook Friend On What/What Not To Buy Her For Birthday
10. Entitled Rich Kid Asks For Birthday Money
11. Her Bday Isnt Even Until Next Week
12. "I Apparently Singlehandedly Ruined A 13 Year Olds Birthday Party"
13. She's literally saying "For My Mom's Birthday, I'm Taking Her To Meet My Favorite Singer."
14. Imagine Asking People In A Generous Group For $200 To Throw Your Dog A Birthday Party...people Go Out Of Their Way To Give You Money In A Pandemic And You Post This? She Tried Saying Later That Since She Said “I’m Super Grateful” That It Excused Her Being Super Ungrateful. I Can’t Even Lie I’m Mad
15. What a jerk
16. No Broke Boy Birthday Wishes
17. Choosing Beggar Invites Me To Their Birthday Party
18. Have your Happy Birthday
19. Well... Guess She Is Having A Crap Birthday
20. Wait, what!
21. Was Looking At Some Reviews For Vegas Hotels. Can't Imagine What It Must Be Like Dealing With People Like This
22. It gets even better
23. Someone Offered To Make Her A Free Designer Cake For Her Birthday, She Was Not Satisfied
24. It’s My Birthday Can I Get It Cheaper?
25. I’m Ashamed To Admit I’m Related To This 37yo Birthday Brat... Thankfully The Whole Family Is Ashamed Of Her Nonsense And Entitlement
26. Oh You Have Cancer...sorry, But My Birthday Is Coming Up Soon!!!
27. It's My Birthday Give Me Your Hard Earned Money
28 "My Iou Birthday Present'
29. Private Jet Trip For 30th Birthday
30. It's Their Birthday, So They Want It For A Discount/Free
Most parents presumably expect their kids to grow up to be productive and humble members of society. However, they want them to be good individuals above everything else.
It can be upsetting to witness someone you love and care about act egotistical and snap at others over trivial matters. In most cases, entitlement does not appear out of nowhere in the course of a single day, as it often takes years to mature.