1. This Greggs got converted into a nightclub.
2. That's some serious gourmet sh$t.
3. Now that's how your rant properly.
4. David Beckham celebrating his birthday with a caterpillar cake.
5. They better not get rid of "Prawn Cocktail"
6. Aldi's new approach to vegetarian food is a little bit weird.
7. They served a fry-up as a trifle.
8. Fish and chips served in a Ferris wheel
9. I bet they didn't see that one coming. Who even thinks of things like this 😂
10. The worst thing that could happen to anyone. Absolutely frightening.
It left her "shaken"
11. Words to live by, amen.
12. If your country is having a shortage of course you will need to export some "emergency biscuits"
13. "Hahahhahaah oh my Christ some things should be kept away from Facebook maw"
14. Sunderland stepping its game up.
15. "@KuangEleven: 'A cheeky little number, guaranteed to get one absolutely sh*tfaced. Best enjoyed alongside a bus shelter."
16. When this guy's dog refused to eat the garlic bread he offered him.
17. That's one bold historical claim to make.
18. That one friend who takes this a little bit too seriously.
19. It's not going well, Elaine. Not going well at all.
20. The hardest choice you could make.
21. Democracy done properly, America has a lot to learn.
22. "Is this the most British photo ever?"
The UK seems like an interesting place to live in. The way British people talk about their country is just so hilarious.
I hope you enjoyed these posts, it might not be the most British thing you've ever seen in your life, especially if you happen to be from there, but it's still quite British nonetheless.