1. Saw this walking through my university after hours
2. Uh oh. Keep out of the danger noodle room
3. Exeter, UK
4. Seen near the Ocoee whitewater center
5. Maybe not a fun place to play
6. Spotted at my local curry house!
7. Kids Don’t Float- Sacramento Delta
8. Sign at the rhino exhibit at the zoo
9. 😱 Nottingham, UK
10. "Immediately contact the causality department"
11. An often photographed, seldom heeded warning in New Hampshire
12. Found this whilst walking along a beach in North Devon
13. This sign on the freeway today warning of a wrong-way driver.
14. Hikers Beware
15. Vancouver, Canada
16. Calamity Camp, CO USA
17. Watch out!
18. Never a good sign…
19. Gave me quite a startle when I first came across it (Boulder Reservoir in Colorado)
20. Danger - deep slurry
21. Found this on a walk today
22. A sign that you should maybe take the stairs
23. Katahdin Region
24. Lab Experiment Bird
25. Found outside Dalton, GA. No idea what it means.
Have you ever come across a really creepy, menacing, or otherwise threatening sign in your wanderings? Let us know where it was and what it said in the comments section below.
We’d also like to know which of the 25 signs shared above were your favorite. I’m strangely drawn to the “Quiet Sickness,” even though I know it’s not as eerie as it sounds.