1. The wasp sting vaccine trick
2. Who's got the better human rights record?
3. Lol... You should totally check out this story
4. The plane landed safely to general applause
5. We've been saving for this trip for years
6. How my nine year old responded after reading a book
7. You should never be afraid to fail, if you do pick yourself up and try again
8. Your two years old you said???
9. A wholesome and nice interaction with the cashier at a coffee shop
10. Leave him alone and let him get on with the job
11. A short story of how this fella pretended to be deaf
12. When everyone wants to be Spartacus
13. It's not about making money, it's about whether you can help the person
14. Really interesting
16. Now she can't go and won't get paid
17. How the couple was escorted out by security and I got free shopping
18. Yeah, of course, animals are so kind
19. No gendered honorifics or antiquated respectability phrases
20. This is one heck of a story
21. Is the winner going to solve climate change?
22. A seven month old pumping for the mom? Really?
23. Good deed of £10K pounds done???
24. This person rejected Messi's plane services out of respect
25. I will not be driving for Alpine next year
26. Walmart's cheese
27. Welcome to the new America
28. I'm sorry that I'm grumpy
29. Tesco shopping
30. Living in a big city is such a trip
On the internet, lies are simple to find. You can uncover anything deserving of a "Didn't Happen Of The Year Award" by logging onto social media and scrolling for a while. Although misleading information being spread by a powerful corporation or a politician is not shocking, average individuals are expected to be honest.
We simply want to keep online lying from becoming out of control.