Continue reading below to get a front row seat to these mesmerizing spectacle:
1. Thanks for the helpful note!
2. One of the employees is bound to crack and give him a refund
3. That's a different model, sir
4. Don't go back to the scene of the crime especially with the items you stole
5. The one time the owner's daughter is manning the phones
6. See? Retail workers are so invisible a customer can't even remember the rep he talked to for an hour the day before.
7. The dad who was trying to score drugs using his son's prescription
His excuse was his son needed them for a birthday party
8. No problem. We were short on chicken bones to use for stew anyway.
9. You can't fool the tech guys thinking they won't check the unit you're trying to return
10. Was the customer by chance a fan of bears, beets, and Battlestar Galactica?
11. Why freeze them? Also, corporate is so out of touch.
12. Imagine getting this worked up over discounted soda?
She tried to double-down but all fight left her when each of her complaints were disproved
13. Your hands were not quick enough mister
14. You can't use coupons from Google Images, ma'am
15. People will try all shady ways to get quick cash
16. The chicken lover who was stealing all the drumsticks for research purposes
17. Imagine trying to use a national tragedy for your own benefit
18. What's your source? Trust me.
19. Bill Gates is so charitable he will pay for your iPhone
20. What makes them think this trick will work?
21. Do not lie about easily verifiable information, please
22. Don't take advantage of a privilege. You're just ruining it for other people.
23. A lady who tried to have a gaming shopping spree
Using a homemade fake credit card
24. A sob story that would have worked if only the ice cream machine was functioning that day
25. The lady who offered sexual favors in exchange for $100 worth of clothes
26. She tried to pull this trick so frequently that they are all friends now
27. I don't like the scent of these used up detergents because I refilled them with water
28. "Hun, the cashier won't accept my fake I.D. go punch her in the face!"
29. That is an elaborate scam for some free towels
30. What is with the name-dropping to get free things or preferential treatment?
31. This pretty smart scam that actually worked
32. He was just trying his luck, maybe you had lost iPhones lying around
33. Exchange my roach infested box with a new unit of Xbox One
He got credit with the understanding of never bringing back his box of roaches
34. The tracking anklet is not the best endorsement of your morality
35. Why would this work?
36. That almost worked, the poor schmuck
37. And lastly, the minor who tried to prove he was of legal age to buy alcohol using an ultrasound
I am convinced that retail workers are the most zen people on the planet. Or they are living saints walking the earth to spare us from the worst of humanity.
The worst part is they are not even paid enough for all of their hard work. Imagine dealing with a barely-showered human while a cheesy pop song plays in the background for the nth time that day? Illegal!