This Online Community Shares Some Of The Worst Life Hacks You'll Ever Come Across - Brace Yourself For 40 Of The Best Ones
Life hacks are meant to simplify our lives and save us time, allowing us to enjoy the things that truly matter to us. Whether it's catching up on our favorite TV shows, scrolling through social media, or spending time with loved ones, life hacks are designed to make our lives easier.
However, not all life hacks are created equal. Some can be downright ridiculous, so much so that they've spawned a whole new genre of parody tips.
One popular destination for such hilarious life hacks is the subreddit called '[Lousy] Life Hacks.' Here, you can find an array of poorly conceived and often bizarre life hacks that will have you questioning the sanity of the people who came up with them.
For example, there's the hack that suggests using a snake to hold your pasta, which is not only impractical but also incredibly dangerous. Or the one that recommends setting up a fake online dating profile and arranging a date with the person just so they will come to your house and clean it.
Life hacks can be cool and helpful, but not all of them are worth trying. If you're looking for a laugh, check out the '[Lousy] Life Hacks' subreddit, but if you want to actually improve your life, stick to the tried and true tips that have been proven to work.
How to solve a problem? Just consult this page:)
1. "Wireless Seatbelts Of The Future"
2. "Save Calories When Ordering Soda By Pressing The Diet Button On The Lid"
3. "Slpt: Learning Better Hygiene"
4. "Lifehack For An All-Nighter While I Work On My Dissertation"
5. "How To Get A Free 3D Printer"
6. "Get Your Roommate To Clean The Apartment"
7. "More Like $60"
8. "Those Nerd Joggers Have Been Doing It Wrong This Whole Time"
9. "I Would Follow Him"
10. "Often Overlooked Spring Cleaning Tips"
11. "Gourmet Uranium"
12. "Correct Way To Sanitize"
13. "Not Very Helpful Seeing That I'm Australian, But Hopefully It'll Help You!"
14. "Don't Miss Out At The Zoo"
15. "Sorry If Repost"
17. "Stay Thin Y’all"
18. "Hot New Skin Care Tip!"
19. "Work Hack"
20. "Pistachio Nut And A Dab Of Glue Saved The Day"
21. "How To Remember The Speed Of Light"
22. "Momma Better Rethink"
23. "Life Hack: Bring Zip Bags Of Powdered Milk To The Airport Since You Are Not Allowed To Bring Liquids"
24. "Preheat Your Boots With Hot Tap Water Into Long English Muffin Bags While You Eat The Muffins For Breakfast"
25. "How To Pick Up A Duck"
26. "Don't Build Your Nightstand, Just Put Your Stuff On The Box"
27. "A Perfect Cut Every Time"
28. "Going Through Old Photos, Came Across This Stroke Of Genius"
29. "Making Friends As An Adult"
30. "Cut Your Tennis Balls In Half To Store More In Each Container"
31. "I Need Your Bra For Health Stuff"
32. "Dbs Listening To The Internet"
33." Slh: Follow Me For More Diet Tips"
34. "Thank You Simon Holland, Very Cool"
35. "Great Idea For Leaving Work Early"
38. "It Works Only Once"
39. "Zombie Apocalypse Life Hack"
40. "I Am Drinking Tea"
While some life hacks may be absurd, there are still plenty of genuinely useful tips out there that can save you time and make your life easier. From using binder clips to organize cables to putting a damp cloth on the bottom of a cutting board to keep it from slipping, there are plenty of hacks that can help you be more efficient and productive in your day-to-day life.
Just don't go looking for them on this page.