Well, you're about to read the most ridiculous reasons why people sent their food back at the restaurant
1. How exactly are sesame seeds made from pork? Where can we find this fascinating animal?
2. That is some dedication to getting the full value of your money
3. The Jesus-like bartender who made "more" wine by using ice cubes to satisfy the modern-day Archimedes
4. Lady could have waited for a few minutes for the food to cool down but she's the ~customer~ and knows better
5. At that point, it would be better to let her boil her own water
6. Does she think vanilla comes from vanilla ice cream? Vanilla beans are not white, lady!
7. It was supposed to taste like New York!
8. Ma'am, I'm blonde, our cook is bald, and you're the only one with long black hair but sure let me replace your pancake
9. She probably thinks that corns are harvested already in kernels
10. What an odd way to say you only eat bland food
11. Salmon is not a biblical king, Ma'am
12. Your face and your energy are ruining the vibe of my food
13. Oh, what joy. Now they have to quarantine and close the restaurant.
14. What a staunch vegetarian this one is
15. Was the okra spicy???
16. Such a sophisticated palate
17. The rancid flavor probably overpowered the cheese
18. Ma'am, this is a Chili's
19. The secret to a happy marriage: loud croutons
20. Those are the carrots of the Barney variety
21. Truly a man of the people
22. She should try a cucumber salad next time
23. Compliments to the chef!
24. This folks is a lesson on saying exactly what you want
25. What kind of chicken salad were they used to?
26. I would like for the mom to explain this to me extensively
27. The black pepper was too much spice!
28. I think this is how you get banned from entering Italy
29. Is there a most sensitive palate competition going on? What is it with people tasting ethnicities and cooking appliances?
30. *Shocked Pikachu face*
31. This will ruin the aesthetic of their feed
32. Another way to get banned from Italy
33. I need medical professionals to study the third one. It could be a case study you guys.
34. That's the beauty of the English language
35. Say it with a straight face that customers are always right
It's difficult to believe that there are people like these living among us. Who eats almost an entire chicken and proceeds to go to the cashier to ask for a refund?
This is why it's difficult to believe one-sided Yelp reviews. Customers can be horribly wrong but they're just too proud to admit it and stories like these give us a clearer picture of what restaurant staffs have to endure daily.