Here's OP's story.
Was he wrong to use the bathroom four times?
1. He should have gotten an aisle seat if he planned to drink that much water.
2. Drinking that much water on a 3-hour flight is excessive.
3. Urinating four times in 3 hours is ridiculous.
4. Only people with medical conditions should urinate that frequently.
5. The situation would have been different if he was running on a treadmill.
6. His actions were premeditated.
7. It was inconsiderate of him to drink that much water during the flight.
8. It's possible that he read bad information or misunderstood it.
9. His actions suggest he may have bigger issues, such as mental health issues.
10. He drank more water than he needs to drink in a day.
11. He may not have broken any laws, but his actions were still wrong.
12. Getting dehydrated on a three-hour flight would have no negative effect on one's health.
13. There's nothing wrong with drinking too much on a flight, but you should book the aisle seat.
14. The frequency of his urination suggests he was not dehydrated.
15. It's best to seek medical advice from doctors.
16. Karma will get him in the future.
17. He didn't need to drink that much water in the first place.
18. The situation would have been different if he were in the Sahara desert.
19. He got up more frequently than someone with Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT) would.
20. The passenger should have booked the window seat.
What Do You Think?
While staying hydrated during a flight is important, drinking excessive water, especially for a short flight, may not be necessary.
It is important to pay attention to one's body and respond to one's thirst cues to ensure they are getting enough water rather than following a specific amount that is not tailored to one's needs.
What do you think?