1. In Back to the Future Part III, you can see Clara Clayton, the teacher, in the background, unaware that her life will soon be saved by the famous duo.
2. This relationship between Aphie and the Queen exists in real life too where they have a mutually beneficial relationship.
3. One of the monsters in Monsters Inc., George Sanderson is actually a cheater who's been punished by the CDA multiple times.
4. Here's a 2 in 1 from the Toy Story movies. On the left we can see Mrs. Potato Head reading A Bug’s Life and on the right scene you can see Boo from Monsters Inc. in the blurry background.
5. A sneaky connection between the worlds of Daredevil and Spider-Man
6. The teddy bear that followed us throughout season 2 of Breaking Bad can be seen on the mural Jane painted in her room, alluding that that was actually her teddy bear.
7. Tom Hanks said that the young Forrest Gump was a bigger influence to his adult character than we though, especially the accent.
8. Eleven, from the series Stranger Things, wore an outfit similar to that of E.T.
9. The alien in this scene is actually Rick Baker, the world famous special effect and makeup artist.
10. The first Batmobile featured on the back of newspaper in The LEGO Batman Movie.
11. When the main character takes a fall in Pixar's Luca, he has anchovies spinning around his head. That's because his companion Alberto told him that stars were just shiny anchovies.
12. In the Truman Show, the only character whose name doesn't refer to a famous actor, is Truman.
I don't know about you but we were amazed when we saw these. It's crazy how many tiny details you miss when you're watching a movie, but they make the movie feel more complete. Well, now it all makes sense.
Do you know about any other easter eggs that most people miss?