1. An easy way of driving any passengers away:
2. What kind of "meat service" would that be?
3. Honestly, what is this supposed to say?
4. Someone must have forced them to write the magic word so they just followed begrudgingly. And it shows.
5. But what about fake ice cream?
6. It's great that they are being clear who's working around here, or else we might've thought they were aliens who are just doing part-time work here on Earth.
7. It's scary what "cares" mean on their end.
8. Is that actually a "bread" or was it something else before it morphed into this?
9. What is their definition of "very best," ayway?
10. "On a stick" and "if we can"? Oh, boy.
11. A great way to passive-aggressively greet your "father" who you are angry with. LOL.
12. Ew, this makes us think of fake cheese coming from all sorts of disgusting places.
13. Hmm, it could be a cat!
14. With that sign, we wouldn't have the heart to trust them at all.
15. Are those actual "crabs" or are they artificially-made?
16. That "fresh" pizza sounds really sinister.
17. We don't even want to know what kind of lotion that is.
18. In other words: RUN.
19. This may be the first time we turn down a "beer."
20. Funnily enough, this sounds like stairs that will lead you towards an impending doom.
There is no question that quotation marks can be beneficial in some contexts—but those are usually just used to indicate someone's having a dialogue in a book. Ironically using them in real life, however, may it be with air quotes or in certain signs like this, is just plain hilarious!
Comment down your thoughts, or share this article for all your family and friends to see!